BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
The BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team.
They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Available Units of Competency
· BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader (Core)
· BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships (Core)
· BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness (Core)
· BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan (Core)
· BSBLDR404 Lead a diverse workforce (A)
· BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements (A)
· BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes (A)
· BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities (A)
· BSBCMM401 Make a presentation (B)
· BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals (B)
· BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace (B)
· BSBPMG522 Undertake Project work (B)
Entry Requirements / Pre-Requisites
Qualification Structuring Rules
To be awarded the BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management you must successfully complete a total of 12 units of competency comprising of:
· 4 core units plus
· 8 elective units, of which:
· 4 units must be selected from Group A
· 4 units may be additional units selected from Group A or Group B
· if not listed below, 1 unit may be from any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course at Certificate IV level or above.
· Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
Face to face, workplace assisted and remote delivery support strategies available.
12 Months tailored depending on student & client requirements. Options include Student Self-Paced Workbook and Project Delivery supported by ongoing Trainer/Assessor Assistance, worksite workshop delivery linked to worksite operational employment activities supported by Trainer/Assessor visits. Each client’s requirements being considered, some homework activity and student time management will be important to ensure we maintain the volume of learning requirements on this qualification. 12 Months can be extended by the student through an application process.
Cost is determined based on the individual student requirements, assessment strategy and any potential funding applicable.
As an indicative guide the following options are available with this program:
· Qld User Choice Program Eligible - No
· Qld Certificate III Guarantee Eligible Program - No
· Non-Funded Full Course Fee - $2080
· RPL Assessment - (Available based on individual student circumstances and will vary depending on number of units you successfully gain recognition for, the fee structure of the course and any assessment or gap training requirements. You will be provided with an approximate cost based on your RPL application and agreed course training plan)
Full details of fees and charges are available from Ballistic Training Solutions by contacting one of our consultants to discuss your individual requirements.
On successful completion you will receive a BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management nationally recognised qualification. In the event that you do not successfully complete the entire program, you will be awarded nationally recognised Statement of Attainments for each successfully completed Unit in the Qualification.
The BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management is in the Business Services Training Package and links to further studies at the Advanced Diploma level.
Supervisors, Managers, Regional Managers, Team Leaders, or those seeking to move into Supervisors and Leadership roles
Where to from here
If you are current employed in a Business Leadership role looking to upgrade your skills or looking to change industry and take up a new career in a Leadership and Management role contact the Team at Ballistic Training Today!