BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
The BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration qualification applies to a range of administrative roles in varied contexts. Individuals in these positions use some discretion and judgement and may provide technical advice and support to a team.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication
Available Units of Competency
· BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy (Core)
· BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others (Core)
· BSBADM307 Organise schedules (A)
· BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents (A)
· BSBWOR204 Use business technology (B)
· BSBINM301 Organise workplace information (B)
· BSBITU312 Create electronic presentations (A)
· BSBITU313 Design and produce test documents (A)
· BSBITU314 Produce spreadsheets (A)
· BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents (A)
· BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development (B)
· BSBWRT301 Write simple documents (A)
· BSBADM311 Maintain business resources (B)
Entry Requirements / Pre-Requisites
Qualification Structuring Rules
To be awarded the BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration competency must be achieved in 13 units comprising of:
· 2 core units plus
· 11 elective units, of which:
· 7 elective units must be selected from the Group A units listed below
· 4 elective units may be selected from the Group A or Group B elective units listed below, or any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course at the same qualification level
· if not listed below, 2 of the elective’s units may be selected from a Certificate II or Certificate IV qualification.
· Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
Face to face, workplace assisted and remote delivery support strategies available.
12 Months tailored depending on student & client requirements. Options include Student Self-Paced Workbook and Project Delivery supported by ongoing Trainer/Assessor Assistance, worksite workshop delivery linked to worksite operational employment activities supported by Trainer/Assessor visits. Each client’s requirements being considered, some homework activity and student time management will be important to ensure we maintain the volume of learning requirements on this qualification. 12 Months can be extended by the student through an application process.
Cost is determined based on the individual student requirements, assessment strategy and any potential funding applicable.
As an indicative guide the following options are available with this program:
· Qld User Choice Program Eligible - Yes (See User Choice Details)
· Qld Certificate III Guarantee Eligible Program - Yes (See Certificate III Guarantee Details)
· Non-Funded Full Course Fee - $1700
· RPL Assessment - (Available based on individual student circumstances and will vary depending on number of units you successfully gain recognition for, the fee structure of the course and any assessment or gap training requirements. You will be provided with an approximate cost based on your RPL application and agreed course training plan)
Full details of fees and charges are available from Ballistic Training Solutions by contacting one of our consultants to discuss your individual requirements.
On successful completion you will receive a BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration nationally recognised qualification. In the event that you do not successfully complete the entire program, you will be awarded nationally recognised Statement of Attainments for each successfully completed Unit in the Qualification.
The BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration is in the Business Services Training Package and links to further training opportunities at the Certificate IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Post Graduate Study level.
Customer service advisors/ Data entry Operator/ Clerk/ Payroll Officer/ Word Process Operator
Where to from here
If you are currently employed in the Business Administration field looking to upgrade your skills or looking to change industry and take up a new career in the Business Administration field, contact the Team at Ballistic Training Today!