BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
The BSB30115 Certificate III in Business qualification reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication
Available Units of Competency
· BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS Legislation in the workplace (Core)
· BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers (Elective)
· BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents (Elective)
· BSBINM301 Organise workplace information (Elective)
· BSBITU312 Create electronic presentations (Elective)
· BSBITU313 Design and produce text documents (Elective)
· BSBITU314 Produce spreadsheets (Elective)
· BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents (Elective)
· BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities & development (Elective)
· BSBWRT301 Write simple documents (Elective)
· BSBADM311 Maintain business resources (Elective)
· BSBADM307 Organise schedules (Elective)
Entry Requirements / Pre-Requisites
Qualification Structuring Rules
To be awarded the BSB30115 Certificate III in Business competency must be achieved in 12 units comprising of:
· 1 core unit plus
· 11 elective units, of which:
· 7 of the elective units must be selected from the elective units listed below
· 4 elective units may be selected from the elective units listed below, from this Training Package or from any current accredited course or endorsed Training Package at the same qualification level
· if not listed below, 1 elective unit may be selected from a Certificate II qualification and 2 elective units may be taken from a Certificate IV qualification.
· Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
Face to face, workplace assisted and remote delivery support strategies available.
12 Months tailored depending on student & client requirements. Options include Student Self-Paced Workbook and Project Delivery supported by ongoing Trainer/Assessor Assistance, worksite workshop delivery linked to worksite operational employment activities supported by Trainer/Assessor visits. Each client’s requirements being considered, some homework activity and student time management will be important to ensure we maintain the volume of learning requirements on this qualification. 12 Months can be extended by the student through an application process.
Cost is determined based on the individual student requirements, assessment strategy and any potential funding applicable.
As an indicative guide the following options are available with this program:
· Qld User Choice Program Eligible - Yes (See User Choice Details)
· Qld Certificate III Guarantee Eligible Program - Yes (See Certificate III Guarantee Details)
· Non-Funded Full Course Fee - $1550
· RPL Assessment - (Available based on individual student circumstances and will vary depending on number of units you successfully gain recognition for, the fee structure of the course and any assessment or gap training requirements. You will be provided with an approximate cost based on your RPL application and agreed course training plan)
Full details of fees and charges are available from Ballistic Training Solutions by contacting one of our consultants to discuss your individual requirements.
On successful completion you will receive a BSB30115 Certificate III in Business nationally recognised qualification. In the event that you do not successfully complete the entire program, you will be awarded nationally recognised Statement of Attainments for each successfully completed Unit in the Qualification.
The BSB30115 Certificate III in Business is in the Business Services Training Package and links to further training opportunities at the Certificate IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Post Graduate Study level.
Customer service advisors/ Data entry Operator/ Clerk/ Payroll Officer/ Word Process Operator
Where to from here
If you are current employed in the Business Administration field looking to upgrade your skills or looking to change industry and take up a new career in the Business Administration field contact the Team at Ballistic Training Today!