BSB60615 Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety
The BSB60615 Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety qualification is suitable for people who coordinate and maintain the Work Health and Safety (WHS) program in an organisation. It reflects the role of practitioners who apply a substantial knowledge base and well-developed skills in a wide variety of WHS contexts.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Available Units of Competency
· BSBWHS601 Apply legislative framework for WHS (Core)
· BSBWHS602 Facilitate WHS activities (Core)
· BSBWHS603 Implement WHS risk management (Core)
· BSBWHS604 Evaluate the WHS performance of organisations (Core)
· BSBWHS605 Develop, implement & maintain WHS management systems (Core)
· BSBWHS606 Conduct a WHS audit
· BSBWHS607 Apply ergonomics to manage WHS management systems
· BSBWHS608 Assist with applying occupational hygiene to manage WHS hazards & risks
· BSBWHS609 Advise on application of safe design principles to control WHS risks
· BSBINN601 Lead & manage organizational change
· BSBMGT608 Manage innovation & continuous improvement
· BSBMGT616 Develop & implement strategic plans
· BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
Entry Requirements / Pre-Requisites
All core units from BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety or equivalent competencies.
Equivalent competencies are predecessors to the following units which have been mapped as equivalent:
· BSBWHS502 Manage effective WHS consultation and participation processes
· BSBWHS503 Contribute to the systematic management of WHS risk
· BSBWHS504 Manage WHS risks
· BSBWHS505 Investigate WHS incidents
· BSBWHS506 Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
Qualification Structuring Rules
To be awarded the BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety competency must be achieved in 8 units comprising of:
· 5 core units plus
· 3 elective units, of which:
· 1 elective unit must be from the listed electives
· up to 2 electives may selected from the listed electives, or from any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course at Advanced Diploma level
· if not listed, 1 elective unit may be selected from a Diploma of any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course.
· Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
This course is offered as an RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) assessment only. No Gap Training is provided.
12 Months tailored depending on student & client requirements. Completed student portfolio of evidence mapped against core knowledge performance and competency requirements.
Cost is determined based on the individual student requirements, assessment strategy and any potential funding applicable.
As an indicative guide the following options are available with this program:
· Qld User Choice Program Eligible - No
· Qld Certificate III Guarantee Eligible Program - No
· Non-Funded Full Course Fee – N/A
· RPL Assessment Fee - $2520
Full details of fees and charges are available from Ballistic Training Solutions by contacting one of our consultants to discuss your individual requirements.
On successful completion you will receive a BSB60615 Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety nationally recognised qualification. In the event that you do not successfully complete the entire program, you will be awarded nationally recognised Statement of Attainments for each successfully completed Unit in the Qualification.
The BSB60615 Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety is in the Business Services Training Package and links to further training opportunities at the Advanced Diploma and Post Graduate Study level in Work Health and Safety.
Health & Safety Managers, Health & Safety Directors, Company Owners, Senior Health & Safety Advisors and program designers.
Where to from here
If you are current employed in the Work Health and Safety field looking to upgrade your skills or looking to change industry and take up a new career in the Occupational Health and Safety Sector contact the Team at Ballistic Training Today!