BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
The BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others.
They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
Available Units of Competency
· BSBLDR511 Develop & Use Emotional Intelligence (C)
· BSBMGT517 Manage Operational Plan (C)
· BSBLDR502 Lead and Manage effective workplace relationships (C)
· BSBWOR502 Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness (C)
· BSBADM502 Manage Meetings (E)
· BSBPMG522 Undertake project work (E)
· BSBRSK501 Manage risk (E)
· BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace (E)
· BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development (E)
· BSBFIM501 Manage budgets & financial plans (E)
· BSBMGT502 Manage people performance (E)
· BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement (E)
Entry Requirements / Pre-Requisites
Qualification Structuring Rules
To be awarded the BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management you must successfully complete a total of 12 units of competency comprising of:
· 4 core units plus
· 8 elective units, of which:
· 4 elective units must be selected from Group A
· up to 4 may be additional units from Group A or Group B
· if not listed below, up to 2 electives may be from Diploma or above in the Business Services Training Package
· if not listed below, 1 elective unit may be from any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course at Diploma level.
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
Face to face, workplace assisted and remote delivery support strategies available.
12 Months tailored depending on student & client requirements. Options include Student Self-Paced Workbook and Project Delivery supported by ongoing Trainer/Assessor Assistance, worksite workshop delivery linked to worksite operational employment activities supported by Trainer/Assessor visits. Each client’s requirements being considered, some homework activity and student time management will be important to ensure we maintain the volume of learning requirements on this qualification. 12 Months can be extended by the student through an application process.
Cost is determined based on the individual student requirements, assessment strategy and any potential funding applicable.
As an indicative guide the following options are available with this program:
Qld User Choice Program Eligible - No
Qld Certificate III Guarantee Eligible Program - No
Non-Funded Full Course Fee - $3050
RPL Assessment Fee - $1525
Full details of fees and charges are available from Ballistic Training Solutions by contacting one of our consultants to discuss your individual requirements.
On successful completion you will receive a Diploma of Leadership and Management nationally recognised qualification. In the event that you do not successfully complete the entire program, you will be awarded nationally recognised Statement of Attainments for each successfully completed Unit in the Qualification.
The Diploma of Leadership and Management is in the Business Services Training Package and links to further studies at the Advanced Diploma level.
Supervisors, Managers, Regional Managers, Team Leaders, or those seeking to move into Supervisors and Leadership roles
Where to from here
If you are currently employed in a Business Leadership role looking to upgrade your skills or looking to change industry and take up a new career in a Leadership and Management role contact the Team at Ballistic Training Today!