BSB50215 Diploma of Business
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Available Units of Competency
· BSBADM506 Manage business documents design and development (B)
· BSBLED502 Manage programs that promote personal effectiveness (C)
· BSBMKG506 Plan market Research (D)
· BSBPMG522 Undertake project work (E)
· BSBRSK501 Manage risk (E)
· BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities & professional development (E)
· BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace (Import)
· BSBADM502 Manage meetings (B)
Entry Requirements / Pre-Requisites
Qualification Structuring Rules
To be awarded the BSB50215 Diploma of Business competency must be achieved in 8 units comprising of:
· This qualification has no core units.
· 8 elective units must be selected, of which:
· 6 of the elective units must be selected from the units listed below, with no more than 3 units selected from any one group
· 2 elective units may be selected from elective units listed below, from the BSB Business Services Training Package, or from any current accredited course or endorsed Training Package at this qualification level or Certificate IV or Advanced Diploma level.
· Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
Face to face, workplace assisted and remote delivery support strategies available.
12 Months tailored depending on student & client requirements. Options include Student Self-Paced Workbook and Project Delivery supported by ongoing Trainer/Assessor Assistance, worksite workshop delivery linked to worksite operational employment activities supported by Trainer/Assessor visits. Each client’s requirements being considered, some homework activity and student time management will be important to ensure we maintain the volume of learning requirements on this qualification. 12 Months can be extended by the student through an application process.
Cost is determined based on the individual student requirements, assessment strategy and any potential funding applicable.
As an indicative guide the following options are available with this program:
· Qld User Choice Program Eligible - No
· Qld Certificate III Guarantee Eligible Program - No
· Non-Funded Full Course Fee - $2080
· RPL Assessment - (Available based on individual student circumstances and will vary depending on number of units you successfully gain recognition for, the fee structure of the course and any assessment or gap training requirements. You will be provided with an approximate cost based on your RPL application and agreed course training plan)
· Construction Skills Queensland Funded Course - Yes
Full details of fees and charges are available from Ballistic Training Solutions by contacting one of our consultants to discuss your individual requirements.
On successful completion you will receive a BSB50215 Diploma of Business nationally recognised qualification. In the event that you do not successfully complete the entire program, you will be awarded nationally recognised Statement of Attainments for each successfully completed Unit in the Qualification.
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business is in the Business Services Training Package and links to further training opportunities at the Certificate IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Post Graduate Study level.
Customer service advisors/ Data entry Operator/ Clerk/ Payroll Officer/ Word Process Operator
Where to from here
If you are currently employed in a Business Management role and are looking to upgrade your skills or looking to change industry and take up a new career in the Business Management or Administration Sector, contact the Team at Ballistic Training Today!